"Sometimes I wanna go back in time & punch myself on the face."-( 이한기 )


facebook / instagram / twitter
← old new →
No Mas Lifeless Me
29 January 2014


*'No Mas' means No More for those who dont get it .

Alrighty , I'm no longer lifeless huh ? Hah guess ! Well nothing really, seriously nothing . Just from my POV , the first 3 weeks after SPM examination ended my life just seems so hopeless and FAT haha means me eat and poop all day long NON-STOP ! LOL it's true , I did experienced those stuffs just so you know I'm so over it now because this FAT thing on belly is getting thinner day by day . Thank you Me for resisting the food ~.~ Hoping that I'll stay like this til forever xXxX 

Sejak dua tiga dua empat dua lima hari ni , aku asyik nak masak jaaaa.... Ada ja benda yang aku nak buat BUT it's a good thing . They say when the person cooks one shall not feeling like eating the food they've cooked . True true , I agree with that . Spent two days of baking cupcakes and today a Japanese dessert which is called DAIFUKU . It is made of sticky rice powder, water and sugar . As easy as Pie , as easy as Daifuku ! You should try it !

Here is the recipe :
1 1/2 cup of glutinous rice powder 
1 1/2 cup of  water
1/2 of sugar (caster sugar I'd prefer)
*common sugar is a lot more sweet

- Filling
This part you can choose your own fav , well for me I did the easy one's . PEANUT BUTTER ! 
I've eaten the real Daifuku and its filling texture is a lil bit thick so I decided to take raw peanuts , roasted it and blend it then mixed with the ready made peanut butter .
Here are some suggestion :
-Peanut Butter (most common)
-Red Bean paste (most common)
-Chocolate
-Strawberry (chunks)

Directions :
1 . Mixed the powder , water and sugar  - whisks the mixture rapidly 
2 . Put it into microwave (this wont work on stove)
3 . For the first 1 min , take it out and stir it then put it back into the microwave for 2 mins . Take it out and stir again .
4 . Let it cook until the mixture starts to thicken ( KEEP UR EYES ON IT)
5 . Prepare a tray that has sprinkled with the powder to pour the mixture .
6 . Cut the mixture into small parts (BECAREFUL IT'S HOT)
*make sure your hands are covered with powder .
7 . AND have fun with the filling ! you know how to do it .

Penat je kan aku explain , Try ah wehhhh :3