NOW OPEN
28 February 2014
Hello Monyet ? RAMONG ??? Are u there ?
Ok I dah set my blog as public , so u can follow me apupupupu
So now it's my post is in blue , now Idk what to do . *OH it rhymes !
I've been taking days editing my blog with those confusing new coding that makes me feel so so SO NOOB in this . UGHH I used to be kinda rock in editing blog lol . I'm not kidding , it was before they started the classic template now that blogskins.com has to be my main source , using someone's creation ? really ? *long sigh . Guess I had to & I need it tho , if not with all my craps but my blog will look like one too .
Thousands of apology , I am not much of a writer . I am a talker hahaha Talking is my main ingredient to lighten my days & for certain times other's days . I am most utterly not a shy person with my friends but will be freakishly one with UNIDENTIFIED TALKING HUMANS . You're a anonymous ? You're someone that I never met before ? I'm sorry I just can't . I'm kinda okay with girls , but guys NO just NO . You have to be someone's son first & then I'll talk to ya hahaha jk . Come on , try me . Maybe I'll consider it LOLOLOL . See? Craps . Haha I'm just being meee not youuuu .
Okay , I have decided not to bring up stories about my crush/crushes even ex-crushes in my blog . Cuz when I read my posts back, a sudden embarrassment attack on my face like lightning strike through my liver u know LIKE KILL ME !!! WHY DIDNT ANYBODY STOP ME BEFORE I POST THAT THING ?!*SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Yah k just it is so stupid . Do I have a crush right now ? Maybe . Ok that's it .
Enaf is enaf , send a chat to me already !!!
Wait I want to do a proper funeral of my belated name with my gegurlz AMIRA ATIQAH & DAYANA
Rise dear #THEPOJRAMONGDITOT
R.I.P #THERAODIE
#LUVAFFAIR
OKAY BABABABABAIIIIIII
