"Sometimes I wanna go back in time & punch myself on the face."-( 이한기 )


facebook / instagram / twitter
← old new →
Don't Look
15 March 2014
5 days left huh ? 
Mom , Dad  & family all I can say is
I am sorry .
I screwed my high school ,
I stopped having good grades since
I left for another school .
Miyanhae
Completely useless am I ?
I am right ?
The worst is that
I am
Less than zero .

Sorry Mom .
Sorry Dad .
I've been avoiding talking
about this . Sorry Dad .
I replied coldly .
Did I hurt you ?
I'm going to hurt you even more .
I'm sorry Dad .
There are not much that I can repay you
I have to make myself 
promise
that
I wont hurt you more that I ever did before.

Sorry for being useless .