"Sometimes I wanna go back in time & punch myself on the face."-( 이한기 )


facebook / instagram / twitter
← old new →
Short Entry
09 March 2014

" I forget things easily . Too bad huh ? Yeah my bad . Usually when I'm alone , a lot of words popped out in my mind "What should I wrote in blog" "Maybe I can say it like this" . I will constantly arrange the words , unfortunately if I missed to write it down quickly , say bye bye to my fantastic writings . My level of memory is so damn sucks , I wish I can remember things a lot . Sometimes I thought that I really have Men's Brain- easily dump things which are less important . What can I say ? Seems like everything is not in my first priority hahaha . "


Last night , I dreamt of my friends plus my crush . Haha it was so funny yet heartwarming I wish it lasted longer although it was long enough for me to roll on my bed smiling like a crazy person . 

*long sigh* When can I meet him ?