"Sometimes I wanna go back in time & punch myself on the face."-( 이한기 )


facebook / instagram / twitter
← old
Hectic 4
09 April 2014


A hell of good gooddd 4 . 
4 days .

Sorry but tbh I slept with Miura Haruma & celebrated his birthday together hugging each other on bed , the next thing I remembered was waking up in his arms & he wouldnt let me go so I missed my first briefing of my licensed . LOL . Then I went to Ted's & had a sleepover after a long time not spending time with his family which also mine's too . Kenduri ,all those stuff . The next day , went to Alor Star with Nasuha & My Kak Cik *konon nak pergi Karnival Mara* . It ended up fucking crazed with my bunch of friends from Sungai Petani which were Aegyo Queen , BhaiBil , Che Nad , Diva & oh Afiq , Ainul's boyfieee . Alright but then Miss Nasuha sleepover my house , of course sapa tak kenal NSUEW , talkative , NO TALK-ACTIVE . Hahaha seriously , so all we do were talk talk talk about this & that , SINGING ! dont foget to add that . Aisehhh so tonight I just got back from..... GYM lol laugh ppl . hahaha etceli lemak ai ni dah lama bertempek kat perut , so I hope that I'll keep this up for two months . Gym is fucking awesome , my body started to feel lighter , I miss doing sports so much T^T So I made love with the treadmill & burned plus/minus 200 calories , so sad athelete pencen ni haa , hahaha Ok so wish me kurus ASAP -w-

*bad writing , I know , malas nak tulis lawa2 .